About Sarah Murray
Speech & Language Therapist, Specialist Teacher and Assessor
I am an HCPC registered Speech and Language Therapist and set up my independent practice in 2000. My professional qualifications include a BSc (Joint Hons.) in Speech and Psychology, an MSc in Human Communication, an OCR Diploma for Teachers of Learners with Specific Learning Difficulties and a Postgraduate Certificate in Special Education: Autism (Children). I also hold a PATOSS SpLD Assessment Practising Certificate.
I work with children and young people who may experience one or more of the following:
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder
- Auditory and/or Phonological Processing Difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Coordination Disorder (Dyspraxia)
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Executive Function Difficulties
- Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder
- Working Memory Difficulties
All my work is individualised, creating the best possible conditions for self-awareness and progress.
I follow Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists Best Practice Guidelines in relation to my own supervision, subscribe to the DBS update service and complete mandatory training annually.